Overview for coaches and staff
🇮🇸 = in Icelandic (english coming soon)
- Quick Start for Coaches/Staff 🚀 : Step by step guide on Sportabler (we try to be pragmatic). Follow these steps and you are all set.
- Best practises (When you start) : Few extra tips on how to successfully implement / operate Sportabler.
- Facebook/email announcement when starting
- Signup for Sportabler
- Create and Manage Event (Cancel, Edit, Delete, Clone) You will be using these features a lot, understand how clone can save you time.
- Create Training Plan When you set up a season or part of a season.
- Creating Multiple Matches Saves you a lot of time
- Pinned to top until Responded 📌
- Attachments / Drills / Homework 📎📋🎦 : If you want to get more out of Sportabler.
- Limited Spots 🙋♀️✔ : Useful if you have max capacity (Waitlist coming soon)
- Substitute / Loan Player: This is very important know how when you have players from more than one age group.
- Tournament calendar of KSÍ 🇮🇸: A must for Icelandic Football coaches
- Tournament calendar of HSÍ (coming soon) 📅🤾♂️🇮🇸
Groups / Member management
- Add member to group (player/coach/staff) ➕➖
- Attendance Statistics ✅📈
- Distributing Coaches/Staff 1. 👨✈️👩✈️🔀 🇮🇸 Time saver on tournament/big events
- Distributing Coaches/Staff 2. 👨✈️👩✈️🔀 🇮🇸 Time saver on tournaments/big events
- Staff-roles/permissions: Head Coach, Coach, Assistant, Admin 🔑
- Quick Start Sub-Groups : Quick intro on the concept of sub-groups
- Moving members between Sub-Groups : How sub-group work
- Substitute / Loan Player : This feature stems from sub-group
- "Borrowing" a player or coach : Another one on Substitute / Loan Player
- Manage Referees / Volunteers 🇮🇸 This is a huge time saver for everyone.