Once a player has been pre-registered, an invoice for training/courses fee will be created for the player or guardian.
Pre-registration is e.g. used in the case of a limited supply of seats.
** To use the municipality grant, you must log in with an "Íslykilill" or electronic authentication **
How do I pay for a pre-registered player?
- Sign in for at the club store (www.sportabler.com/shop/nameoftheclub)
- Click on Unpaid (Red button at the top left)
- Click Pay
- Select Leisure Grant / Payment Distribution
- Go to the three lines on the far right
- Select Unpaid
- Click on pay
- Select municipality Grant / Payment Distribution as appropriate