This is for clubs in Iceland that use the icelandic social security number system (kennitala)
1. Finish setting up a contract with Sportabler
2. Sportabler creates your club/organisation in the system and gives you Admin rights.
3. When you have your account up and running you should see this view (like in the picture below). If you can´t see this view then please contact us through our live chat at www.sportabler.com and we will fix it for you.
4. Now it is time to start the onboarding process. It is important to start with adding coaches to the right age groups - (See Staff tab)
5. Now all the coaches should be in the right age group and have an active account. The next step is to load all the players into the right age groups – (See Bulk upload player)
6. Now all players should be in the right age groups. The next step is to create a training plan for each age group. This is what the coaches have to do – (See Create training plan - Coaches)
7. When all the training plans are set up you can advertise that from now you are using Sportabler. The guardian/player needs a code to create an account. Age groups have different codes. It is important that guardian/player gets the right code – (See Sportabler announcement) - In this article you can also see where you find the code.
8. Now everything is set up. If you need any assistance please come to our live chat at www.sportabler.com
Other things that are good to learn: