Sportabler provides an option for Directors to create or mark their age groups as private.
What happens if my age group is private?
Marking your age group as private allows members to keep their contact information private from other members and they don´t see other members in the same age group while Directors and coaches see all information about the members.
How do I create a private age group ?
1. Click/tap on the age group button and then click Add and Add Age Group
2. Start by filling the general information about the age group
3. Next set the start and end date of the season
4. In Advanced you need to set the members visability to hidden. Then press create.
You will see the age group with a black lock behind it.
How do I mark an existing age group as private?
1. Click on the circle next to the name of the age group and then press edit and edit age group
2. Go to Advanced and set members visibility to hidden and click on update.